FiiZK first out!
100% Norwegian recycling of Fish Farming plastic.
- 2019, New environmental station built in Trøndelag
- 250,000 sqm lace skirt recycled
- Co2 cut 36.2 TONNES
- Customer solution with annual environmental accounts
- No export of unprocessed waste
- Only certified carriers, road / sea
- 2020 Goals; 50/50 reuse & recycling of all manufactured material. Limit emissions by 100 tonnes of CO2
Background to our commitment
- UN Sustainability Goals (Sections 12, 13 & 14).
- Fiizk is one of the country’s largest manufacturers of textiles for Norwegian aquaculture, over 1 million square meters annually.
- 150,000 tonnes of plastic in Norwegian Aquaculture, where about 40,000 tonnes are exported and put large environmental footprints. (source, Sintef report “Material flows in the aquaculture industry”)
- Increasing focus on material recycling and the environment
- Signals about new requirements from the Environment Agency, producer responsibility.
Contact us to find a solution for
material recycling and