Post-smolt & Full-cycle Grow-out
Eco Model R is designed for the optimal production of post-smolts or grow-out to harvest size. The high water exchange with a controlled, rotating water flow provides the perfect conditions for high stocking densities at all fish sizes.
*In January 2022 Ecomerden became a part of the FiiZK Group.
Model R is a robust closed pen that can produce up to one million post-smolts at 1kg twice a year or 500.000 post-smolts at a lower weight three times a year.
All production systems are protected from sea lice.
Module based in 8, 10 or 12 x 12m pontoons. Size can be adjusted according
to customers’ needs.
- Streamlined ergonomic design for safe and efficient operation.
- Rugged, aluminium floating collar with sand-painted deck.
- Separate watertight pontoons guarantee safe buoyancy if damaged.
- Simple anchoring in existing anchoring grids.
- Control room can be integrated on the floating collar or in a separate location.
- Emergency generator installed in the floating collar.
- Containment bag fabricated with extremely robust marine fabric, welded together according to customers’ needs. Bag depth can be customized for shallow locations.
- Oxygen injected inside the closed pen for optimal oxygen levels and a controlled environment.
- 20-year life span for the floating collar.
- All FiiZK Eco closed pens are constructed according to Norwegian standard NS9415:2009 and the NYTEK regulation.