Eco Model S
Eco Model S is optimised for broodstock production with four 15×15 or 20×20 metre net pens inside a closed fabric bag. The Model S design provides flexibility for sorting and separating groups of fish. The Model S is delivered turnkey from 20,000 m3 to 30,000 m3. Available in the Standard Model S and S+.
*In January 2022, Ecomerden became a part of the FiiZK Group.
Model S is a robust closed pen that can be installed at exposed locations with up to 2 metres significant wave height and currents of up to 1.65 knots. The 20,000 m3 model can hold up to 600 tons of biomass in optimal environmental conditions resulting in healthier broodstock.
Model S+ includes all the specs from the Standard model, plus our patented Waste Treatment System and/or Water Filtration System that take fish farming to a whole new level of sustainability and circular economy.
All production systems are protected from sea lice.
Standardised at 34 x 34 m or 40 x 40 m. Size can be adjusted according to customer’s requirements.
- 4 inner nets pens for flexibility when sorting and separating fish.
- Constructed for up to 2 m significant wave height (Hs) and 1.65 knots current.
- Rugged, aluminium floating collar with sand-painted deck.
- Separate watertight pontoons guarantee safe buoyancy if damaged.
- Simple anchoring in existing anchoring grids.
- Emergency generator installed in the floating collar.
- Containment bag fabricated with extremely robust marine fabric, welded together. Bag depth can be customized for shallow locations.
- Oxygen injected in the incoming water flow or inside the cage for optimal oxygen levels and a controlled environment.
- 20-year life span for the floating collar.
- All FiiZK Eco closed pens are constructed according to Norwegian standard NS9415:2009 and the NYTEK regulation.
Everything in the Standard model plus options of:
- Waste Treatment System
- Water Filtration System