FiiZK Integrated Feeding Center,
has solved the challenge of creating
a fully integrated solution for all types
of equipment, suppliers and technology
used in feeding operations.
The solutioncan be delivered as
• Upgrading of an older feeding fleet with existing technical equipment.
• Management of multiple fleets from 1 fleet (Fleet-Fleet)
• Centralized feeding operation room.
FiiZK integrates and takes direct control of:
• Feeding system like AKVA Control, Ocea Feedstation, Fluctus, ScaleAQ Feedstation.
• Various camera systems such as AKVA Connect and Orbit 3000 series.
• Sensors and environmental data
• Other systems and data sources
FiiZK Integrated Feeding Center has taken the best
of today’s feeding program and developed a better and professional feeding system.
With a high focus on ease of use, efficient feeding (e.g. pellet detection)
and automation, this is the choice for tomorrow’s fish farmer.
Our software supports open platforms, protocols and is an independent supplier.
Where integration with equipment suppliers is not possible, we assist with the right solution for the fish farmer.
– Provider-dependent camera and winch control
– Supplier-dependent feed management
– Connection of environmental sensors
– Camera and Feed Line in the same image.
One User Interface – Feeding lines with filter function and with configurable sensor input at the feed line level.
– Start, Stop, Intensity on the overview image.
– Visualization of active lines.
– Alarm alert.
Cage / Line Settings
– Biomass overview.
– Settings and alarm levels.
– Moving and configuration of cages.
– Manual or cyclic feeding.
Map & Location Overview
– Sensor data (air, temperature and wind)
– Feed overview
– Biomass overview
Odd Vetle holds a Master from UiN with a Bachelor in Aquaculture Management and leadership and has experience from the aquaculture industry as a Trainee in Mowi, as well as practice from Salten Aquaculture and summer jobs at Nordlaks. Odd Vetle focus is on our digital products.