For 40 years, Rantex solutions have provided coverage and secure facilities throughout Norway. Over the past year, we have been working to ensure that our roof structures meet the requirements of the Norwegian technical standard requirement set out in NS: 9416.
- Design according to NS: 9416 and new requirements for land based aquaculture facilities
- Light control tent
- Complete steel and truss
- Walkways and entrance hall
- Ventilation and insulation
- Tailor-made systems
- Own assembly team
Roof – light control tent
We offer flexible solutions in PVC membrane. Rantex-designed roof structures for maintenance have been provided since the start of land-based farming. Successful installations along the entire coast show the long experience we have.
Material choices have been carefully chosen to achieve the perfect tensile strength by using a combinations of different technical fabrics such as PVC, polyester woven fabric, straps/ bands and tension pockets for wire etc.
- High quality European manufactured steel. Hot-dip galvanized S355
- The trusses are laser cut, welded and galvanized/ dipped for a smooth surface
- The roof truss consists of 2 elements, which are bolted together in the centre and the vessel wall in bolt groups
Walkways, entrances, platforms and stairs in hot galvanized steel
- Free span and wall mounted
- Cold rolled C-profile in perfect length
- Width of walkway = 800 – 1400 mm
- Grid walkway with mesh width CC 34 × 37 or 34 × 75
- Industrial railings: height 900-110 mm
- Triangular suspension at the bottom of the walkway
- Surface treatment. Hot-dip galvanized according to Fe / Zn class NS-EN ISO 1461
Ventilation and insulation
- We adapt the ventilation to avoid corrosion and improve air quality.
- Insulated tarpaulins can be provided for temperature and humidity control.
We tailor systems for new vessels and existing constructions
Tarpaulins are adapted to perfectly fit timber frames, walkways and portals to achieve high quality constructions that are reliable, low life-cycle costs and the opportunity to control the vessel environment in relation to light, temperature and humidity.
Our assembly team has extensive certified experience required to do all installations safely and in accordance with the current regulations. With professionals in the team, you can be confident that your construction needs are covered.
Benefits of FiiZK on land:
- Low weight reduces the requirements for tolerances/ storage forces for vessels
- Long lifetime: 30 years, +/- 10 years
- High tear and abrasion resistance
- Smooth surface to minimise fouling
- Insulated tarpaulin, U-value and insulation capability as required. (0.3-0.8)
- Condensation free
- Bright and optimised for light control
- Colour selection exterior/ interior – can be adapted to surroundings and prevent internal reflection
- Designed to meet the requirements set in NS 1990 and NS 9416
- Trusses in seawater-resistant galvanized steel, dimensioned according to NS: 1990-1991 (local loads)
- Low lifecycle costs
- Recyclable materials included in FiiZK 360 – our own recycling concept